Conspiracy

X22 Report: Is The White House The Target Of The Next Terrorist Attack?

Monday, July 28, 2014
By Paul Martin

The corporate media is pushing that increased consumer spending will help the GDP numbers. Huge layoffs in tech jobs. Pending home sales plummet during the real estate hot season. Hong Kong looking to separate itself from the dollar. 800 miles of the border are left wide open because of wildlife preserves. International teams report... »

Turk – Expect A Wild Trading Week In The Gold & Silver Markets

Monday, July 28, 2014
By Paul Martin

KingWorldNews.com July 28, 2014 With continued uncertainty in major markets, today James Turk warned King World News that we should expect a wild week in the gold and silver markets. Turk also discussed what the implications of a coming inflationary storm and the Fed’s dangerously bloated balance sheet hitting record levels. Turk: “Let’s start... »

Embry: The Shocking Reason Why Gold May Quickly Hit $2,000

Monday, July 28, 2014
By Paul Martin

KingWorldNews.com July 28, 2014 Today a man who has been involved in the financial markets for 50 years spoke with King World News about the shocking reason why gold may quickly hit $2,000. Below is what John Embry, who is business partners with billionaire Eric Sprott, had to say in this powerful interview. Embry:... »

Clear and Present Danger Zone

Monday, July 28, 2014
By Paul Martin

SilverDoctors.com July 28, 2014 Ding, Ding, Ding! The bell tolls, not for the 1%, but for the remaining 99% in Europe, the UK, Japan, and the US. What Danger Zone? The powers-that-be must find a way to keep the masses under control, raise taxes, enrich themselves and monetize the debt. The result will be... »

How Monsanto and biotech companies violate the Nuremberg Code with inhumane experiments on humans

Monday, July 28, 2014
By Paul Martin

by: Jonathan Benson NaturalNews.com Monday, July 28, 2014 The basic human rights protections established by the Nuremberg Code, which was adopted immediately after the end of World War II, continue to serve as a global template for how human beings are to be treated by the scientific community. But the modern equivalent of the... »

Study: Mass Government Spying Crushing Freedom Of The Press

Monday, July 28, 2014
By Paul Martin

Whistleblowers also now less likely to come forward Steve Watson Prisonplanet.com July 28, 2014 A new report compiled by rights groups reveals that government domestic spying programs are significantly changing the way journalists and lawyers operate, thus undermining Constitutional rights. The ACLU and Human Rights Watch have compiled the report based on interviews with... »

All Hell Will Break Loose In Paper and Physical Precious Metals Markets *Video*

Monday, July 28, 2014
By Paul Martin

Mac Slavo July 28th, 2014 SHTFplan.com Despite the recent drops in gold and silver from their all-time highs just a few years ago, the fundamentals for owning precious metals as long-term investments have never been better. From a monetary perspective, governments around the world, especially in the West, have been printing money like there’s... »

Jim Willie: Shortages, Crisis And Violence Coming Soon! Brand New Interview – Part 4

Monday, July 28, 2014
By Paul Martin

By Live Free or Die BeforeItsNews.com Monday, July 28, 2014 In this newly released video report from FinanceAndLiberty.com, Jim Willie joins Elijah Johnson and starts us off with a bombshell, shortages, crisis and violence are coming soon…and for those who aren’t prepared… This is part 4 in a series of ongoing interviews with Willie... »

Lawsuit Filed Against Silver Fix Banks; HSBC, Deutsche Bank, Nova Scotia

Monday, July 28, 2014
By Paul Martin

Agmetalminer.com July 28, 2014 Silver bullion banks Deutsche Bank, Bank of Nova Scotia and HSBC have been accused of manipulating prices in the multibillion dollar market in a lawsuit filed on Friday. Reuters reported the lawsuit was filed in a New York district court by J. Scott Nicholson, a resident of Washington DC and... »

U.S. ‘News’ Media Propagandize for War Against Russia:The whole system is rigged to lie.

Monday, July 28, 2014
By Paul Martin

by Eric Zuesse Infowars.com July 28, 2014 Typical is TIME Magazine, which headlined on 24 July 2014, “In Russia, Crime Without Punishment.” The sub-head, from Simon Shuster, “reporting” for the Russia-hating regime of Barack Obama, in the Russia-hating Ukrainian capital Kiev, was the even-more-slanted, propagandistic: “Vladimir Putin backs the rebels suspected of shooting down... »

Support Revolution Radio