Florida cops ignored THREE 911 calls warning that Nikolas Cruz wanted to ‘shoot up school’ dating back to 2016 – and refused to remove arsenal of guns after being contacted by worried relative

Friday, February 23, 2018
By Paul Martin

Nikolas Cruz, 19, was reported to police multiple times in the two years before he massacred 17 students at Marjory Stoneman Douglas High School

By CHRIS SPARGO
DAILYMAIL.COM
23 February 2018

A 911 call log released on Thursday by the Broward County Sheriff’s Department reveals that police were first told that Nikolas Cruz might commit a school shooting two years before he massacred 17 students at Marjory Stoneman Douglas High School.

On February 5, 2016, a neighbor’s son alerted officers to an Instagram post that showed Cruz, then a juvenile, holding guns and threatening to shoot up the school.

The deputy who responded noted that Cruz, who was 17 at the time, had BB guns and knives but did not write up a report, choosing instead to notify the school.

Nothing was done at all however in November when a caller informed police that the teenager was ‘collecting guns and knives,’ adding: ‘Cruz will kill himself one day and believes he could be a school shooter in the making.’

The officers who responded to those two calls are now under internal investigation, but not the deputy who responded to a report that Cruz was gathering up an arsenal of weapons in November 1 but refused to take away any of the young man’s guns after a ‘family friend’ said she would keep them in her possession.

That friend, based on the address to which police reported, appears to be Rocxanne Deschamps.

A Florida Department of Family Services worker also called police in September 2016 to report that Cruz had been speaking about purchasing a gun shortly after he was in a fight at school.

The Rest…HERE

Comments are closed.

Join the revolution in 2018. Revolution Radio is 100% volunteer ran. Any contributions are greatly appreciated. God bless!

Follow us on Twitter