North Korea orders military takeover of a factory park shared with the South after Seoul’s decision to remove all staff is deemed a ‘declaration of war’

Thursday, February 11, 2016
By Paul Martin

Pyongyang said it is deporting the South Koreans who work at the complex
It lies across the world’s most heavily armed border in the city of Kaesong
The North is also shutting down two cross-border communication hotlines
Pyongyang in a statement issued a series of crude insults to the South
North claimed South Korea’s president lives on ‘the groin of her US boss’
‘Now we can say all strings between the Koreas have been cut’ – analyst

By TED THORNHILL
DailyMail.com
11 February 2016

North Korea has ordered a military takeover of a factory park that was the last major symbol of co-operation with South Korea, saying Seoul’s suspension of operations at the jointly run facility was a ‘dangerous declaration of war’.

The move by the South was made in response to North Korea’s nuclear test last month and incendiary long-range rocket launch on Sunday.

Pyongyang said it is immediately deporting the hundreds of South Koreans who work at the complex just across the world’s most heavily armed border in the city of Kaesong, pulling out the tens of thousands of North Korean employees and freezing all South Korean assets.

The Rest…HERE

Comments are closed.

Join the revolution in 2018. Revolution Radio is 100% volunteer ran. Any contributions are greatly appreciated. God bless!

Follow us on Twitter