U.S. Debt Out of Control, “Gold is Catastrophe Insurance” | Rick Rule
February 18th, 2014
IN THIS INTERVIEW:
- Recovery in the precious metal sector is coming (1:28).
- U.S. bonds are “return free risk.” Gold, silver, platinum, & palladium are “social catastrophe insurance” (5:23).
- Are platinum & palladium real money? (17:15).
- Are precious metal markets manipulated? (19:36).
- Is a fiat currencies and sovereign debt collapse ahead? (24:42).
RICK RULE has devoted over 35 years to natural resource investing. His involvement in the sector is as broad as it is long; his background includes mineral exploration, oil & gas exploration and production, water, agriculture, and hydro-
electric and geothermal energy. Mr. Rule is a sought-after speaker at industry conferences, and a frequent contributor to numerous media outlets including CNBC, Fox Business News, and BNN. He founded Global Resource Investments in 1993 and is now a Director of Sprott, Inc., a Toronto-based investment manager with over $7 billion in assets under management, and CEO and President of Sprott US Holdings, Inc., where he leads a team of skilled earth science and finance professionals who enjoy a worldwide reputation for resource investing.