21 Reasons Why I Do not Trust the Government Anymore.
August 3, 2012
There is a such a distrust for the government by the people. it is getting to a boiling point whee I do not know what will set the people off. Everyday, it is getting more in our face how government wants to control us and dominate our lives. What they want to do to us for the reasons why it does not add up and the results are not good. This is why I have so much distrust for the government. Do you see what I see?
1. The are secretive of what they are doing against us, but wants our lives to be under surveillance 24 hours 7 days a week to keep an eye on us in the name of keeping us safe. But we cannot watch them.
2. They do not have an honest election system. Voter fraud is rampant. People may stop paying taxes if they feel the government is illegitimate because they cannot prove the elections are fair.
3. Wall Street crimes are ignored were our bankers and oligarchs commit crimes and break laws. If we break one mundane regulation. They will throw the book at us.
4. The punish the innocent person and allow the criminals in government run free.
5. Congress evades its constitutional duties.
6. The President ignores the will of the people.