Health

Robot Brain To Take Over VA Death Panels

Tuesday, January 20, 2015
By Paul Martin

Company with ties to Nazi Germany to run veteran healthcare Prison Planet.com January 20, 2014 IBM has announced that the new Watson computer brain system will run the VA’s health management program. This will take out the human element in running the death panels and make them more efficient. Share on Facebook »

MILLIONS Unaware That Obamacare Will STEAL Their Refunds!

Tuesday, January 20, 2015
By Paul Martin

Right.is Tuesday, January 20, 2015 Being a tax preparer for 30 years, it’s my job to research all of the changes in tax laws so that I can better prepare my clients for what to expect and how to plan their financial strategies, in order to pay the least amount of taxes allowable by... »

Big Pharma’s Diabolical Plan to Destroy the Vitamin-Herbal Supplement Industry

Tuesday, January 20, 2015
By Paul Martin

By Joachim Hagopian Global Research January 20, 2015 With the richest 1% owning more than the rest of us 99%-ers combined on this planet starting next year, it’s fair and accurate to say we earthlings are living in economic slavery and feudal bondage. With no exaggeration, our world has been hijacked and stolen by... »

H&R Block: ‘No One Can Understand’ New Obamacare Tax Code

Tuesday, January 20, 2015
By Paul Martin

Richard Pollock DailyCaller.com 01/19/2015 H&R Block, the nation’s largest retail tax preparation company warns that the newly released Obamacare tax code, officially called the Affordable Care Act, is likely to confuse millions of taxpayers who try to tackle their tax returns for 2014. “Now that the Affordable Care Act has made health care a... »

600 strains of an aerosolized thought control vaccine already tested on humans; deployed via air, food and water

Tuesday, January 20, 2015
By Paul Martin

by Mike Adams NaturalNews.com Tuesday, January 20, 2015 According to the document you’re about to see, for the last eight years, government scientists have actively engineered viral vaccines designed to alter thoughts and beliefs by infecting the brain and suppressing genetic expression of neurological cells. Dispersal of these vaccines has been tested via high-altitude... »

Don’t Worry: The U.S. Department of Agriculture (USDA) Says Pesticide-Laden Food is Safe to Eat

Monday, January 19, 2015
By Paul Martin

By Mike Barrett Global Research January 19, 2015 Despite the U.S. food supply already being riddled with copious amounts of pesticides, the United States Department of Agriculture continuously approves new pesticides to be used on U.S. crops. The most recent case of approval revolves around the sale and planting of Monsanto’s genetically engineered dicamba-tolerant... »

Social Services To Family: ‘Get Flu Shots Or We’re Taking Your Baby’

Monday, January 19, 2015
By Paul Martin

Mac Slavo January 18th, 2015 SHTFplan.com The Washington Department of Social and Health Services is about to change the very nature of who is or is not responsible for making life changing decisions for your children. Whether you agree with yearly flu vaccines or not, the following report from Tacoma, Washington should scare the... »

Fujian H5N8 Migrates To Davis County Utah

Saturday, January 17, 2015
By Paul Martin

Recombinomics.com January 13, 2015 The avian influenza virus strain H5N8 was confirmed by the National Veterinary Services Laboratory in Ames, Iowa in an American widgeon duck, on Jan. 9, 2015. Several other wild birds taken by hunters near the Great Salt Lake in Davis County are also undergoing tests The above comments by the... »

Ebola outbreak: where we are now and what happens next

Saturday, January 17, 2015
By Paul Martin

Colin Brown TheConversation.com January 16 2015 Ebola virus disease was first discovered in the Democratic Republic of the Congo in 1976, and by 2013 had caused about 20 recorded outbreaks across East and Central Africa. These had been restricted to rural areas and confined to small clusters of villages. In each case containment was... »

Why Did US Birth Rates Plummet by 310,000 Births Last Year?

Friday, January 16, 2015
By Paul Martin

by Dave Hodges TheCommonSenseShow.com 16 Jan. 2015 “A total population of 250-300 million people, a 95% decline from present levels, would be ideal.” – Ted Turner, CNN founder and UN supporter The United States is in extreme decline with regard to its birth rate which declined by 310,000 births last year. If it were... »

Support Revolution Radio