Nukes On the Loose…(Must Read!!)

Tuesday, December 17, 2013
By Paul Martin

Dave Hodges
The Common Sense Show
December 17, 2013

Have you ever had a day when every successive time the phone rang, you knew it was going to be bad news, and the news progressively got worse as the day went on? I have two such days in a row. When one receives the kind of news that I received yesterday, one has three basic choices: (1) keep it to one’s self and plan accordingly; (2) attempt to warn people so that they can plan accordingly; and, (3) do nothing and hope that others will bring enough attention to the forefront that the coming events will be temporarily forestalled. Option three is the most attractive and least threatening option. However, option number two is the option that I am going to pursue because I do not know how much time we have left until the proverbial poop hits the fan and I want to stress the need to prepare and that the preparations need to begin yesterday.

First, let me say this clearly, if you have a “bug-out place”, preferably outside of the United States, now is the time to go. Several people in the know have already left. On December 12, 2012, while appearing on The Common Sense Show, Jim Marrs revealed on my show that 400-500 bankers had left the country in anticipation of what was coming.

Not quite a year ago, I wrote a story where I detailed the fact that I knew three families of recently retired DHS and FEMA personnel who were moving to locations of where like-minded people were located. Extensive preparations had previously been taken for these people to survive a number of anticipated calamities. Among these calamities were a power grid take down resulting in martial law and ‘the complete subjugation of this country’s people and its resources. These people have also made preparations to survive a chemical and biological attack. They acknowledge that they are unable to survive a direct nuclear strike, but that they have made sufficient preparations to survive the aftermath of such a strike. I knew two of the involved families very well. These families relocated to their safety enclaves with a great deal of disruption to their personal lives. I wrote about these events in a two part series, in which part one can be accessed here and part two can be linked to from part one.

Yesterday, I received a call from one these families and I was told that the power grid takedown was nearly accomplished, through the use of an EMP, but was thwarted by the military and that this was one of the primary reasons why Obama has stepped up the unprecedented purge of the military and their leadership.

In late August, I had received information which stated that the power grid was going to be taken down, as a prelude to martial law, through the detonation of two high altitude nuclear explosions over the mid-continent of the United States. I was warning the people to prepare. At that time, I also tied in the statements of recently departed DHS director, Janet Napolitano, in which she said a power grid take down was imminent and it was a not a matter of if, but when it would occur. Napolitano and Clinton have both left the inner circle of the White House. Why? Clearly, both parties are aware of what was planned for America on November 13, 2013, in which the Grid EX II drills were going to be used as a false flag event from which to launch an EMP attack. This attack was thwarted by the US military because it turns out that there are nuclear bombs that are unaccounted for. Some sources say there are two unaccounted for nuclear bombs, some sources say as many as five nuclear bombs are unaccounted for. Many have assumed that regardless of how many nukes are missing that they were being held by Obama forces to be used in a series of false flag attack(s). It appears that this is not the case.

At this point, I want to be clear about one thing, from my sources ranging from current to past intelligence personnel to high level retired military officers, these sources are amazingly consistent in that this President is preparing America for her demise. The military leadership of this country is being decimated in the hope that a “new military” will surface and carry out this agenda. The litmus test question is “Will you fire upon American citizens”? This latter fact is well known, and those that do not answer in the affirmative are kicked out of the military. What is not as well known is the fact that some military have been caught plotting to reveal all publicly. This raises an interesting point that I raised late last summer. With all of the military firings (over 200), then why haven’t a cohesive group of these men emerged to expose this agenda? What I have learned is that they, the military officers, have had their families threatened if they speak out. What I have also learned is that like my DHS/FEMA sources, these former military personnel are engaged in forming an active resistance group to what is occurring. They are also “leaking” information in which they are trying to expose this President as well as sending the message to the international community that we will not quietly go into the night. Obviously people like Steve Quayle and Doug Hagmann have been tagged for revealing this information as well.

I called one of my military sources, last night, in an attempt to confirm the rumors of the military leadership having their families threatened. He anticipated my question and cut me off by saying that he had been individually threatened and would not talk about these developments. This, in effect, confirmed what I am revealing here. This high-ranking former general was my original source of information that the McCain-led attempted theft of my community’s property without compensation in the name of acquiring land for the CANAMEX Highway. He guided me from behind the scenes and I was able to help save the targeted properties of my community. He has never been wrong in what he has revealed in the past.

Who Has the Nukes?

The Rest…HERE

Leave a Reply