The Emperor Has No Clothes: WWII Vets Expose Obama’s Contempt Towards the American People
A list of quotes and presidential actions which showcase Obama’s snobbery and elitism
October 2, 2013
The World War II veteran showdown is the pinnacle of Obama’s disdain towards the American public during the government shutdown and perhaps even his entire term in office.
Here’s a short rundown of Obama’s superiority complex, elitism and total disregard of Americans:
– The White House rejected a request to allow WWII veterans, our greatest generation, to visit their memorial in Washington D.C. during the government shutdown. With over 800 WWII veterans dying every day, some of these vets may never have another opportunity to visit the memorial to honor their fellow Americans who never made it back home.
– National Park Service workers are erecting a barricade around the World War II memorial to keep veterans out of the memorial, which was predominantly funded by private donations.
– At the beginning on the current government shutdown, Obama closed the White House to the public, denying tours to school children and families.
– The White House is however still open for elitists to attend state dinners and special events.
– The federal government actually put in effort to shut down electronic access to educational material already paid for by taxpayers during the current budget impasse.