US Economy Is On The Edge, Time Is Running Out To Start A New War
August 26th, 2013
All indicators are pointing to an event occurring this fall. The gun bill, UN arms treaty are all pending in the senate sitting there waiting for something to happen, the FED and financial institutions are continually reminding the world that the BIS wants all central banks to taper come this fall to avoid massive bubbles they are creating and to avoid an economic collapse.
War is coming to cover up the economic collapse
1. The paid mercenary (syrian free army) are losing ground and Assad’s army has retaken the city of Homs and now moving onto Aleppo.
2. The US has been holding aerial drills with Israel
3. Israel has been conducting nighttime parachute drills
4. The fiscal year for providing the paid mercenaries with weapons ends Sept 30.
5. The US government has been strategically preparing for WWIII. Biden says the US will remain in the Asia-Pacific region. They are creating an Arc around China by positioning military assets around the pacific. America’s most capable all-around air weapon, the F-35, will be deployed first in the Pacific once it achieves Initial Operating Capability (IOC), Carlisle said. Air Force F-35s probably will head to four bases: Misawa, Japan; Kadena, Japan; Osan Air Base, Korea; and Kunsan Air Base, Korea.
6. The US government is now providing Philippines with military assets in exchange for the use of the island to rotate US armed troops and equipment to secure the pacific region from threats.
7. Japan now has the authority to act against China if provoked.
8. Israel’s navy is now installing a new defense system on its missile boats, the Barak eight systems on its Saar 5 missile boats that would protect them from the feared Yakhont Russian anti-ship missile
9. The Russian have setup a base in Armenia and installed missiles that can reach Syria
10. Russia are quietly trying to renew their request to set up an air and naval base in Cyprus with the goal of being better able to deploy troops to Syria
11. We have seen countless drills, US and Japan, US and South Korea, US and Israel, Russia and China all countries flexing their muscles.
12. Japan just built the largest warship since world war II. They started building this ship in 2009 and now it is complete just in time and it just so happens that Japan a pacifist country (strongly and actively opposed to conflict and especially war) needs a warship of this magnitude.