Benghazi Whistleblower Lawyer: “Stolen” Libyan Missiles Will Be Used to Shoot Down Aircraft

Tuesday, August 13, 2013
By Paul Martin

Kurt Nimmo
Infowars.com
August 13, 2013

A former U.S. attorney, Joe DiGenova, who is representing a Benghazi whistleblower, told a Washington, D.C., radio station on Monday that 400 surface-to-air missiles were “stolen” in Libya and given to some “very ugly people,” aka al-Qaeda.

“We had troops ready to deploy in Croatia to go (to Benghazi) that night of Sept. 11, 2012 to rescue Americans,” DiGenvoa said. “We have learned that one of the reasons the administration is so deeply concerned — we have been told there were 400 surface-to-air missiles stolen, and that they are on or about in the hands of many people, and that the biggest fear in the U.S. intelligence community is that one of these missiles will be used to shoot down an airliner.”

Earlier this month, Infowars.com confirmed that the CIA had sent the missiles to Syrian “rebels” who are supported by the CIA and funded by the governments of Saudi Arabia and Qatar in an effort to depose the al-Assad regime. Turkey has permitted the mercenaries to establish bases in its country on the border with Syria.

“It turns out that when you dig deep enough through all of the mainstream media mud, you can start to make sense of things,” Anthony Gucciardi wrote for Prison planet.com on August 6. “Even with extremely complex shadow operations like the one we see going on with the Syrian rebels, who are being backed by the Obama administration in what the media pretends is a completely acceptable act of support. In fact, the story now coming from intelligence insiders is that Benghazi was a smokescreen event in order to shuffle in thousands of missiles to the Syrian rebels.”

The Rest…HERE

Leave a Reply

Support Revolution Radio