Quds Forces planned Boston bombings for 2 years

Monday, April 22, 2013
By Paul Martin

REZA KAHLILI
WND.com
4-22-2013

Qasem Soleimani, the head of Iran’s Quds Forces, ordered reconnaissance and intelligence gathering on various events and public gatherings in the United States years ago, culminating in the bombings at the Boston Marathon one week ago, WND has learned.

According to a source within Iran’s intelligence services, the Islamic regime’s Quds Forces, a special unit of the Revolutionary Guards in charge of extraterritorial operations, have done extensive planning on gatherings, events and high-value targets in the United States for some time, but for two years focused on events such as the Boston Marathon.

The source had earlier provided information that tied the Islamic regime to the Boston attack and pointed to the collaboration of the regime’s Quds Forces with the Lebanese terrorist group Hezbollah and elements of al-Qaida with links to an operational center in South Asia. He said that under Quds Force guidance, Hezbollah recruited sympathizers through collaborators connected to South Asia for terrorist activities in the U.S.

Another source in December told WND that the Quds Forces had drawn up plans for terrorist attacks in the U.S. starting within six months and that an operational team was in the United States to prepare for the attacks. He also said then that suicide bombers and potential terrorists were ready to attack Canada and European countries, including France and England.

The Rest…HERE

Leave a Reply