IS A CARBON CURRENCY THE ENDGAME?-Part 2
By Michael S. Coffman, Ph.D. and Kristie Pelletier
September 17, 2011
There is growing evidence that a carbon currency appears to be the replacement for the currencies of the world after they all crash in the near future. The smart grid will become the means of implementing the carbon currency that will allow the global elite to control every bit of electronic activity of every human being on planet earth.
The idea of a carbon currency has been around since 1932 with the advent of Technocracy. The Technocracy Study Course initially written in 1932 details what is needed for Technocracy and a carbon currency to work. These include, in no particular order:
• Ability to register on a continuous 24 hour-per-day basis the total net conversion of energy.
• By means of the registration of energy converted and consumed, make possible a balanced load,
• Provide a continuous inventory of all production and consumption,
• Provide a specific registration of the type, kind, etc., of all goods and services, where it is produced and where it is used and,
• Provide specific registration of the consumption of each individual, plus a record and description of the individual.”
In other words no one would be able to buy and sell anything without permission of big brother, and without him knowing about it. Bartering or perhaps the use of precious metals (if people are allowed to possess it) would be the only alternative. It is interesting that if this is what the elites are planning, it would literally fulfill the highly controversial prophecy given by the Apostle John in Revelation 13:17.