My Proposed 9-11 Research Project
by Gary North
Yesterday, I posted an article, “World Trade Center Building 7 and Conspiracy Theories.”
As a trained historian, I am interested in lots of major events in history that served as national or worldwide turning points. I ask the following questions:
1. What happened?
2. How do we know what happened?
3. What led up to the event?
4. How did the government report the event?
5. How did it subsequently explain the event?
6. How did the major media handle the government’s explanation?
7. Who has benefited from the event?
8. Who has benefited from the official government explanation?
9. What are the alternative explanations?
10. Who would benefit if any of them became widely accepted?
These are all legitimate questions. The toughest one to answer is #1. You might not think that this is the case, but it is.
Let’s consider the collapse of the North tower, the second to collapse.