NASA Scientist: Be Prepared for an EMP | Dr. Arthur T. Bradley
Should you be concerned about the risk of a solar or nuclear Electromagnetic Pulse (EMP) event and how it could impact your life and livelihood? Is an EMP actually a credible threat to your family, or just more “sky is falling” hype? Senior NASA scientist Dr. Arthur T. Bradley, author of numerous books on preparedness including: the “Handbook to Practical Disaster Preparedness for the Family,” the “Prepper’s Instruction Manual,” and “Disaster Preparedness for EMP Attacks,” joins Reluctant Preppers to answer your vital questions on the true risk of EMPs, possible root causes of EMPs, likely impacts of an EMP event, and especially specific protective action steps you can take now to protect your family.
IN THIS INTERVIEW:
1. Introducing Dr. Bradley, and why he is qualified as an expert to talk about this subject…
2. What is an EMP?
3. What’s the difference between a solar-generated EMP and a high-altitude nuclear EMP?
4. Which countries could initiate this type of attack?
5. What kinds of damage might it cause?
6. How widespread would the damage be?
7. Would cars really stop working?
8. How do you protect your personal electronics and cars?
9. What is a Faraday cage? Can it have holes? Does it need to be grounded?
10. How do you make your own Faraday cage?
11. How can you test a Faraday cage’s effectiveness?
12. What should you consider storing in the Faraday cage?
13. How do we really prepare for something like this?
14. Where can we go for more information?