Pentagon, White House Can’t Get Their Bin Laden Fairy Tale Straight

Wednesday, May 4, 2011
By Paul Martin

Terror Boogeyman Hoax Backfires

Steve Watson
Prisonplanet.com
May 4, 2011

The purported Bin Laden raid hoax gets kookier by the minute. The account has already changed multiple times over as the Pentagon and the White House do not seem to be able to get their story straight with each other. The entire debacle is only serving to throw up more questions and create more doubt over the legitimacy of the entire fable.
White House Press Secretary Jay Carney told reporters Tuesday “Even I am confused” when he was questioned over the exact details of the Navy SEAL raid on the so called “compound”.
Carney made of number of revisions to the original account that was relayed Monday by Deputy National Security Adviser John Brennan and other Pentagon officials.
While Brennan had said that Bin Laden engaged in a firefight with US commandos and resisted capture, Carney told reporters that the al qaeda leader “was not armed”.
“He [bin Laden] was engaged in a firefight with those that entered the area of the house he was in. And whether or not he got off any rounds, I quite frankly don’t know,” Brennan had said Monday. Other pentagon officials told the same story earlier in the day.

The Rest…HERE

Leave a Reply