China Update: First Death Outside China Occurs in Hong Kong – Macau Casinos Requested to Shut Down

Tuesday, February 4, 2020
By Paul Martin

by Joe Hoft
TheGatewayPundit.com
February 4, 2020

The first confirmed coronovirus death outside of China took place in Hong Kong.

Reuters reports this morning:

“Hong Kong reported its first coronavirus death on Tuesday, the second outside mainland China from a fast-spreading outbreak that has killed 427 people and threatened the global economy.

China’s markets steadied after losing $400 billion in stock values the previous day, and global markets also recovered from a sell-off last week. But bad news kept coming.

The Chinese-ruled gambling hub of Macau asked casino operators to close for two weeks to help curb the virus.

And in the latest major corporate hit, Hyundai Motor said it was to gradually suspend production at South Korean factories because of supply chain disruptions.

Hong Kong’s first fatality was a 39-year-old man with an underlying illness who had visited China’s Wuhan city, the epicenter of the outbreak, hospital staff said.

People throughout China and especially in Wuhan are concerned about catching the virus:

Some reports suggest that the virus will not reach its peak until April or May. This may just be the beginning.

Comments are closed.

Join the revolution in 2018. Revolution Radio is 100% volunteer ran. Any contributions are greatly appreciated. God bless!

Follow us on Twitter