Facebook Includes Conservative Star Candace Owens on “Hate Agents List” — Follows Platform’s Pattern of Eliminating Conservative Voices

Saturday, May 18, 2019
By Paul Martin

by Jim Hoft
TheGatewayPundit.com
May 18, 2019

Facebook suspended conservative star Candace Owens on for stating facts about liberal policies promote fatherless homes.

For this she was suspended by Facebook for 7 days.

Facebook later restored Candace’s account following the online outrage of Facebook’s latest conservative ban.

Facebook’s is working overtime to shut down conservative voices before the 2020 election takes off.

Facebook has been eliminating traffic to conservative websites since the 2016 election.

The fact that Facebook is targeting conservative publishers should not be a surprise to Gateway Pundit readers.

We have been reporting on this for over a year now. In July 2018 we released a study where we looked at several top conservative websites and discovered that the publishers had lost an average of 93% of their Facebook traffic.

This is a bloodbath.

The Rest…HERE

2 Responses to “Facebook Includes Conservative Star Candace Owens on “Hate Agents List” — Follows Platform’s Pattern of Eliminating Conservative Voices”

  1. […] Facebook Includes Conservative Star Candace Owens on “Hate Agents List” — Follows … More from All PostsMore posts in All Posts […]

    #3936846
  2. Robert Edward Lee

    How is the bath house homo Zuckerpunk NOT in prison under RICO ? Oh yeh … President Kushner likes him.

    Look at libtard Arnold proving he’s not racist in S. Africa and gets attacked. NO ONE says it was a porch monkey. You have to watch the video. 🙂 Remember all those attacks across America and it was “teens” until you watch the videos and see it’s BLACK teens 99% of the time and brown ones the other 1%.

    https://www.foxnews.com/entertainment/arnold-schwarzenegger-dropkicked-attack-south-africa

    #3936869

Leave a Reply

Join the revolution in 2018. Revolution Radio is 100% volunteer ran. Any contributions are greatly appreciated. God bless!

Follow us on Twitter