Migrant Illegally in U.S. Suspected in Four Nevada Murders

Tuesday, January 22, 2019
By Paul Martin

by BOB PRICE
BREITBART.COM
22 Jan 2019

A migrant who is in the U.S. illegally is expected to be charged in connection with four murders carried out in northern Nevada. Law enforcement officials reported the homicides occurred in Douglas County and South Reno earlier this month.

Police arrested 19-year-old Wilbur Ernesti Martinez-Guzman on Saturday afternoon in Carson City, Nevada, on charges relating to burglary, possession of stolen property, and immigration violations, the Reno Gazette-Journal reported. Officials said they expect to file murder charges soon.

Harmon said the illegal immigrant has no other known criminal history. He said Martinez-Guzman is cooperating with the investigation.

During a press conference over the weekend, Washoe County Sheriff Darin Balaam said, “We felt it was important for the public to know that we are confident we have the person responsible for the La Guardia Lane homicides as well as the homicides in Douglas County.”

The Rest…HERE

Comments are closed.

Join the revolution in 2018. Revolution Radio is 100% volunteer ran. Any contributions are greatly appreciated. God bless!

Follow us on Twitter