Trump tells caravan of immigrants ‘this is an invasion – our military is waiting for you!’ as total of 5,000 troops are ordered to the border in dramatic increase in scale of deployment

Monday, October 29, 2018
By Paul Martin

The president claimed the caravan contained ‘many Gang Members’ and ‘some very bad people’
Last week he said it included ‘Middle Easterners’ but admitted he had no proof of his claim
The caravan is making its way through Mexico, though numbers have dropped to about 4,000
The Pentagon is planning to send 5,000 troops, including military police, engineers, and Marines
Trump called the caravan an ‘invasion,’ warning: ‘our Military is waiting for you!’

By GEOFF EARLE
DAILYMAIL.COM
29 October 2018

President Donald Trump issued yet another dire warning about the ‘invasion’ posed by the migrant caravan making its way through Mexico, as it is revealed that the Pentagon is upping its troop levels far above the initial 800 announced.

The military will deploy 5,000 U.S. troops to the southern border, the Wall Street Journal reported, complying with the president’s demand that military forces be put in place to stop the caravan of Central American migrants.

‘Many Gang Members and some very bad people are mixed into the Caravan heading to our Southern Border,’ Trump wrote on twitter, moving away from last week’s claim that the caravan contained ‘Middle Easterners.’

Trump’s earlier claim drew skepticism, and he was forced days later to back down. ‘There’s no proof of anything. There’s no proof of anything. But there could very well be,’ Trump said.

Trump spoke directly to the mostly Honduran members of the caravan in the tweet, saying: ‘Please go back, you will not be admitted into the United States unless you go through the legal process. This is an invasion of our Country and our Military is waiting for you!’

American military equipment has already begun arriving at the southern border ahead of an imminent troop deployment to block the migrant caravan, while in Mexico tensions have broken out with migrants attacking a local man who was distributing food.

Defense Secretary James Mattis said on Sunday military has already begun delivering jersey barriers to the southern border in conjunction with plans to deploy active duty troops.

According to the Journal, the 5,000 troops will join the 2,000 National Guard members already dispatched.

The Rest…HERE

Comments are closed.

Join the revolution in 2018. Revolution Radio is 100% volunteer ran. Any contributions are greatly appreciated. God bless!

Follow us on Twitter