Trump is ‘preparing an executive order’ to ban all Central American migrants – even those seeking asylum – from entering the United States over the Mexican border

Thursday, October 25, 2018
By Paul Martin

White House reportedly preparing executive order to block incoming caravan
At least 7,000 Central Americans have been walking for days to reach the US
Trump tweeted on Thursday that they would be blocked by border patrol agents
Pentagon currently finalizing deployment of 1,000 troops to assist at the border

DAILYMAIL.COM
25 October 2018

President Trump is preparing an executive order to ban the Central American migrants currently traveling in a caravan from entering the United States, sources familiar with the plan have revealed.

Trump’s plan would also bloke the migrants – who are still nearly a month away from reach the border – from being able to seek asylum, according to Politico.

News of the executive action broke just hours after Trump took to Twitter to tell the caravan to ‘turn around’ because border patrol agents would block them.

Many of the thousands who are in the caravan are women and young children seeking refuge from violence in Honduras.

A DHS official that had been briefed on the potential executive order said it could be abandoned or adjusted before the administration makes it official.

Sources say the executive order – much like Trump’s Muslim ban – would rely on the law that allows a president to suspend entry of foreigners seen as ‘detrimental to the interests of the United States’.

But while the Supreme Court eventually upheld a version of Trump’s travel ban, the DHS official believes the caravan will be seen in a different light.

‘I think the courts respected a thorough national security review that was undertaken,’ they told Politico.

‘Here you’ve got something that appears to be completely political and focused on a caravan of women and children.’

Many have accused Trump of pushing his dialogue about the caravan in recent weeks as a way to rile up his base before the upcoming midterm elections.

The caravan still remains 1,000 miles south of the border and it is estimated it would take migrants another 25 days just to reach the border. The midterm elections are 12 days away.

The Rest…HERE

3 Responses to “Trump is ‘preparing an executive order’ to ban all Central American migrants – even those seeking asylum – from entering the United States over the Mexican border”

  1. Strayhorse

    Americans are demanding action to stop the continual tide of illegal immigrants which the demoKKKrats refuse to deal transparency with the Republicans and so now we have a repetitive series of illegal immigrant caravans training their sites on violating U.S. laws without cause. These are not refugees. These are an army of invaders.

    #3786740
  2. Robert Edward Lee

    He’s only sending 800 troops for what will end up being 20,000 3rd world invaders ???!!! That should be 10,000 troops. Let’s see what happens. PRAY they get turned back and we win all mid terms.

    Also … the fake bombs might be a distraction from the caravan, in that it gives fake news something other than the caravan to focus on ?

    #3786765
  3. D

    Well it’s about time!!!!!

    #3786808

Leave a Reply

Join the revolution in 2018. Revolution Radio is 100% volunteer ran. Any contributions are greatly appreciated. God bless!

Follow us on Twitter