Illegal Alien Caravan Marching to US Border Begins to Splinter Into Smaller Groups

Wednesday, April 4, 2018
By Paul Martin

by Cristina Laila
TheGatewayPundit.com
April 4, 2018

Earlier this week, embedded Buzzfeed reporter, Adolfo Flores reported the Mexican immigration authorities said they were planning on disbanding the caravan of illegal aliens by Wednesday in Oaxaca.

However, defiant caravan organizers vowed to march forward with their list of demands to the U.S. border and plan to cross over from Baja, California.

President Trump said Tuesday to press pool reporters he will use the military to guard the border against the caravan of illegal aliens marching their way to the United States from Mexico.
President Trump also threatened to cut off foreign aid to Honduras and others if the caravan of illegals isn’t stopped.

The illegal alien army seems unfazed by Trump’s bold move; the caravan said they will not be stopped and plan on marching ahead to the US border.

It is now being reported the caravan is beginning to splinter into smaller groups.

Some Central Americans are planning on staying in Mexico, approximately 400 people have been sent home according to Mexico’s Interior Ministry.

The Rest…HERE

Comments are closed.

Join the revolution in 2018. Revolution Radio is 100% volunteer ran. Any contributions are greatly appreciated. God bless!

Follow us on Twitter