North Korea WARNING: Kim Jong-un to test nukes immediately after Olympics

Saturday, February 10, 2018
By Paul Martin

EXCLUSIVE: NORTH Korea leader Kim Jong-un is likely to break the ceasefire and test another missile directly after the Winter Olympics, risking retaliation from Donald Trump bringing the world into “crisis mode” sparking fears of World War 3, an expert has revealed.

By CHLOE KERR
Express.co.uk
Sat, Feb 10, 2018

A relaxation of tensions on the Korean Peninsula due to the Pyeongchang Games renewed hopes for a diplomatic solution to the crisis and escalating war of worlds between Pyongyang and the US.

But Robert A. Manning, resident senior fellow at the Atlantic Council, believes this is just a temporary thaw.

He said: “Unfortunately, after the Olympics and Paralympics are over in late March, Pyongyang is likely to test another intercontinental ballistic missile (ICBM) and in April and the US and South Korea will conduct scheduled military exercises necessary for the vitality of the US-South Korea alliance.

“And we will be back in crisis mode.”

The expert is concerned the US President would retaliate to try and “teach Kim a lesson”, and act upon his fiery rhetoric.

The Trump administration has said the White House has no intention of launching military action against the rogue nation, but the New York Times claims the Pentagon is asking the Pentagon for more options on North Korea.

In Mr Trump’s State of the Union address last week, he denounced the hermit country for its “reckless pursuit of nuclear missiles” that “could very soon threaten our homeland”.

Mr Manning told the Global times he thinks the president’s remarks were “troubling” and hinted at the risk of US military intervention is growing.

Mr Trump has also withdrawn his proposed candidate for US Ambassador to South Korea, Victor Cha, over policy differences.

He had served on the National Security Council under Republican president George W. Bush and highly regarded across the political spectrum in Seoul, and had even been approved by South Korea.

But the former White House official had raised concerns with National Security Council officials over their consideration of a limited strike on North Korea.

He had opposed the idea a “bloody nose” strike against North Korea, and wrote an op-ed warning against military strike the day after his name withdrawal became public.

The Rest…HERE

Comments are closed.

Join the revolution in 2018. Revolution Radio is 100% volunteer ran. Any contributions are greatly appreciated. God bless!

Follow us on Twitter