Actor Tom Sizemore ‘was removed from set of Born Killers for sexually assaulting 11-year-old girl during a photoshoot’ – and ‘livid’ director had to stop members of crew from ‘kicking his ass’

Tuesday, November 14, 2017
By Paul Martin

Tom Sizemore, 55, was removed from set of Born Killers in 2003 after the allegations emerged, according to his former cast and crew
The actor, who is not commenting now, denied claims at the time
Girl was sat on Sizemore’s lap for the picture when the actor is alleged to have either rubbed his finger against the girl’s vagina or inserted it inside
The actor denied claims at the time, telling the movie’s producers: ‘I’ve done a lot of awful things, and I’d never do anything with kids’
Sizemore was the star of gritty 90s movies like Saving Private Ryan and Black Hawk Down but has only just returned to the big screen after a decade
Scandal-hit actor battled drug addiction for decades, has been charged in two separate domestic violence incidents
He has also been in and out of rehab and was even caught attempting to fake a drug urine test using a prosthetic penis known as a Whizzinator
Sizemore made a comeback this year in movie Felt alongside stars Liam Neeson and Diane Lane and stars in the Twin Peaks reboot

By HANNAH PARRY
DAILYMAIL.COM
14 November 2017

Tom Sizemore was removed from set of Born Killers for allegedly violating an 11-year-old girl, according to his former cast and crew.

Sizemore, the star of gritty 90s movies like Saving Private Ryan, Black Hawk Down, and Heat, was accused of sexually assaulting the young girl during a photoshoot towards the end of filming in 2003, the Hollywood Reporter reveals.

The girl, who played a minor role in the movie, a completely separate film from Natural Born Killers in which Sizemore also starred, was sat on Sizemore’s lap for the picture when the actor is alleged to have either rubbed his finger against the girl’s vagina or inserted it inside.

Sizemore declined to comment on the allegations when reached by The Hollywood Reporter. His agent Stephen Rice’s told them: ‘Our position is ‘no comment.”

Production manager Cassidy Lunnen said the ‘the girl was so young it was unclear to her and [later] her parents what had actually taken place and if it was intentional or not.’

Catrine McGregor, the movie’s casting director, received a call the following day from the actress’ agent the next day informing her that the girl’s mother said her daughter had been ‘inappropriately touched’.

Cast member Robyn Adamson, who portrayed Sizemore’s wife in the movie, said she’d been on set for the photoshoot but had been standing apart near the photographer when she noticed the girl suddenly appeared alarmed.

‘At one point her eyes got just huge, like she could’ve vomited. I was watching her,’ she said. ‘She soon reintegrated and kept going, although she had trouble taking direction. Later, when I was told about what happened, I knew exactly what it was.’

Sizemore is said to have strongly denied the young girl’s claim when he was confronted over the allegations at the time, and told producers: ‘I’ve done a lot of awful things, and I’d never do anything with kids.’

Sources who were on the production and crew of the movie, told the Reporter Sizemore was sent home over the alleged incident.

The actor, now 55, had just been convicted of physically abusing his ex-girlfriend, the former ‘Hollywood Madam’ Heidi Fleiss when the incident with the minor is alleged to have occurred.

The Rest…HERE

One Response to “Actor Tom Sizemore ‘was removed from set of Born Killers for sexually assaulting 11-year-old girl during a photoshoot’ – and ‘livid’ director had to stop members of crew from ‘kicking his ass’”

  1. Doug

    Useless actors . I’ve got the cure for it.

    #3440913

Leave a Reply

Join the Revolution - Enter Any Donation Amount Below to Revolution Radio!