US ‘ready for North Korea missiles’ as Kim prepares hydrogen bomb

Friday, October 27, 2017
By Paul Martin

THE US has claimed it will not be fazed by a deadly North Korean nuke strike as WW3 tensions reach breaking point, a top official has claimed.

By Anders Anglesey
DailyStar.co.uk
27th October 2017

Grace Choice, a spokeswoman for the East Asian and Pacific Affairs Bureau, made the boast as both countries rush ahead in the nuclear arms race.

She said: “We have been clear that the United states has the unquestionable ability to defend itself, and its allies.

“North Korea, through both its words and actions, threatens and undermines international peace and security.”

But North Korea’s deputy foreign minister Ri Yong-pil hit back and said Pyongyang would carry out its dreaded H-Bomb test in the Pacific.

He said: “The foreign minister is very well aware of the intentions of our supreme leader. So you should take his words literally.”

Kim made the chilling threat last month when Donald Trump and Kim Jong-un engaged in a frightening war of words, following a series of North Korean missile tests in the region.

The world was pushed closer to WW3 after Russia test-fired a nuclear capable ICBM in a massive show of force as global tensions continue to rise between Putin, China, North Korea and the US.

The Rest…HERE

Leave a Reply

Happy Holidays! Revolution Radio is a 100% volunteer run site. We appreciate any holiday cheer you can spare this Christmas season. God bless!