PICTURED: Gunman who shot dead 58 people and injured 515 when he opened fire on a packed Vegas music festival from the 32nd floor of the Mandalay Bay hotel before committing suicide

Monday, October 2, 2017
By Paul Martin

WARNING: GRAPHIC CONTENT
At least 50 people have been killed and more than 406 injured after a shooting at the Route 91 Harvest Festival in Las Vegas, Nevada
The shooter has been identified as Stephen Paddock, 64, who opened fire from a 32nd floor room of Mandalay Bay Hotel after 10pm Sunday night
Police say they breached Paddock’s room and found him dead inside alongside an ‘arsenal’ of weapons
Cops have located Marilou Danley, described as Paddock’s ‘companion’ and roommate, for questioning, but don’t believe she’s involved in the shooting
They say he had been saying in Las Vegas since September 28
Paddock was reportedly retired and came to Las Vegas often to gamble, his brother said
It’s the deadliest shooting in U.S. history – eclipsing last year’s massacre at Pulse nightclub in Orlando, Florida

By JAMES WILKINSON
DAILYMAIL.COM
2 October 2017

America is reeling from the worst mass shooting in its history after at least 50 people were killed and more than 406 wounded at a country music festival in Las Vegas on Sunday night.

The shooting broke out on the final night of the three-day Route 91 Harvest festival, a sold-out event attended by 22,000 and featuring top acts such as Eric Church, Sam Hunt and Jason Aldean.

Police say the shooter was 64-year-old Stephen Craig Paddock, a resident of nearby Mesquite, Nevada, who opened fire on the festival taking place at Las Vegas Village from a room across the street in the Mandalay Bay Hotel at 10:08pm.

Clark County Sheriff Joseph Lombardo said that his officers breached Paddock’s room on the 32nd floor and found Paddock dead inside, among an ‘arsenal’ of 10 firearms. Lombardo said that Paddock shot himself dead.

Investigators are now raiding Paddock’s home in a retirement community in Mesquite, which he shared with a woman named Marilou Danley. Danley was initially called a person of interest in the shooting, but police no longer believe she was involved after contacting her early Monday morning and finding her out of the country. Police say it appears Paddock used her ID when he checked into his hotel on September 28.

NBC News reports that Paddock was going through a divorce at the time. Paddock’s brother Eric described Marilou as his brother’s girlfriend.

Investigations are still ongoing and police have not yet determined a motive. He was not believed to be connected to any militant group, Lombardo said.

However, ISIS has claimed responsibility for the attack, saying the gunman was a recent convert to Islam.

President Donald Trump paid his respects on Monday morning after the shooting, writing on Twitter: ‘My warmest condolences and sympathies to the victims and families of the terrible Las Vegas shooting. God bless you!’

The Rest…HERE

2 Responses to “PICTURED: Gunman who shot dead 58 people and injured 515 when he opened fire on a packed Vegas music festival from the 32nd floor of the Mandalay Bay hotel before committing suicide”

  1. Carmen

    BULL-SHIT…bull shit. One more concocted story put together by someone in the FED. Watch what happens in the senate/congress that had some phucking bill to restrict our rights that neede a shooting to get it passed.

    #3398937
  2. eyes open

    Bingo

    #3399255

Leave a Reply

Join the Revolution - Enter Any Donation Amount Below to Revolution Radio!