REVEALED: UK home raided by police hunting Tube bomber ‘is owned by MBE-awarded foster couple who have taken in hundreds of children including refugees from Middle East warzones’

Saturday, September 16, 2017
By Paul Martin

Police launched an armed operation in Sunbury-on-Thames this afternoon with local residents evacuated
It comes after officers arrested a suspect in the ‘port area’ of Dover in connection with yesterday’s attack
Home in Sunbury is believed to be owned by Penelope and Ronald Jones who have been honoured by Queen
PM announced the UK’s terror threat had been raised to critical meaning another attack is imminent
Soldiers will replace police at key locations out of public view so more armed officers can go onto streets
Failure of the device to detonate properly avoided a massive blast that would have claimed dozens of lives
Islamic State group claimed responsibility for the west London attack saying its ‘soldiers’ had ‘planted IEDs’

By MARTIN ROBINSON UK CHIEF REPORTER
DAILYMAIL.COM
16 September 2017

he home in Surrey raided by police in connection with the Parsons Green bombing is owned by a couple who were both appointed MBEs for fostering hundreds of children.

The house in Sunbury-on-Thames is where Penelope Jones, 71, and her husband Ronald, 88, raised 268 foster children.
The couple owned the property as of February this year although it is not known if they or any of their children still live there.

Armed officers stormed the property hours after arresting the 18-year-old man believed to have planted the Parsons Green bomb in Dover.

At least eight of the Jones’ foster children have been refugees with some coming from Iraq, Eritrea, Syria, Albania and Afghanistan.

The couple were honoured by the Queen in 2009 for their services to children and families.

Mrs Jones became a foster mother after working in a juvenile prison and was always supported by her husband. After the couple received their honours she told the BBC: ‘I just like to be able to help people.’

One nearby resident said ‘around 60 people’ in the surrounding area were evacuated from their homes.

Earlier today police apprehended a suspect in the ‘port area’ of Dover as he tried to buy a ferry ticket to France in a a believed attempt to flee the country.

Home Secretary Amber Rudd described the arrest as ‘very significant’, but added: ‘The operation is ongoing.’

The suspect was taken to a local police station and will be transferred to south London during the course of the day, officers said.

It comes after the Prime Minister last night announced Britain’s terror threat has been raised to its highest level amid fears the bombing could inspire copycat attacks.

The raid in Surrey took place at a residential address on Cavendish Road just before 2pm this afternoon.

The Rest…HERE

Leave a Reply

Join the Revolution - Enter Any Donation Amount Below to Revolution Radio!