Too Big To Jail – Governments and Banksters

Monday, September 4, 2017
By Paul Martin

by Rory

Raise your hand if you would like to see the criminal, corrupt system of oligarchs operating in the U.S., Europe and other nations around the world brought to justice? For the record, I’m raising my hand – actually both hands.

Over the past two years we documented some of the nefarious banking gangs. like the Group of 30 and the secret meetings that are held at the Bank for International Settlement (BIS). The BIS is the “central bank of central banks” – in other words, the BIS dictates to all the Rothschild central banks around the world what policies and regulations will be implemented and the Group of 30 work directly with governments to influence legislation.

John Titus, Best Evidence, has produced some of the best evidence, on the planet, outlining the crimes of the banksters and their government enablers, detailing how it works, who is involved and the direct impact it has on each of our lives. Millions upon millions of people around the world are directly impacted by the crimes that Mr. Titus’ uncovered.

What about the Clintons, Debbie Wasserman and the Awan brothers? Has their been anything, anything at all, that has happened to bring about justice with this situation? Has there been an investigation? Will there be an investigation? If I were a betting man and this situation ever finds it’s way into a real court, with a real judge and an actual jury, the alleged crimes that could potentially be uncovered would change the world.

This is to say nothing of the fact the top 1% own more bitcoins than the remaining 99% combined! Are these the same 1% that are in control now?

The Rest…HERE

Comments are closed.

Join the revolution in 2018. Revolution Radio is 100% volunteer ran. Any contributions are greatly appreciated. God bless!

Follow us on Twitter