France fearing MAJOR terror attack as HUNDREDS of jihadis return to country from Syria

Sunday, August 6, 2017
By Paul Martin

FRENCH authorities have warned that the terrorist attack potential is “very high” after 271 alleged militants returned from Iraq and Syria.

By LAURA MOWAT
Express.co.uk
Sun, Aug 6, 2017

According to the interior minister Gerard Collomb, an unknown number of the 271 French nationals have been detained and others are being investigated by the authorities.

Mr Collomb has revealed that 700 French militants have travelled to Iraq and Syria over the past few years and an unknown number of them have been killed.

The interior minister said that due to the high number of returning radicalised fighters, the threat of terrorist attacks in France remains “very high”.

The French authorities have successfully foiled seven terror plots this year.

In addition to the jihadis who have returned, another 18,500 people have been identified as having potential radicalised behaviour.

Mr Collomb said that France’s military interventions abroad have exposed the country to attacks by ISIS militants.

Since January 2015, France has been hit by a string of Islamic State-linked terrorist attacks.

These have included an attack in November 2015 when 130 people were killed and more than 360 were injured in terror incidents in Paris.

On Bastille Day last year, a jihadi ploughed into a crowd in Nice killing 84 people.

The Rest…HERE

One Response to “France fearing MAJOR terror attack as HUNDREDS of jihadis return to country from Syria”

  1. Obviously the French “authorities” want more terrorist attacks in France. What other explanation could there be for stupidly and knowingly allowing Jihadists to come back to France?

    #3311305

Leave a Reply