Two US Troops Killed In Afghanistan After Taliban Suicide Attack

Wednesday, August 2, 2017
By Paul Martin

by Tyler Durden
Aug 2, 2017

Two U.S. troops were killed in Afghanistan on Wednesday according to Reuters when a NATO convoy came under attack in Kandahar province, Pentagon spokesman Navy Captain Jeff Davis said, with NATO adding that the assault led to an unspecified number of casualties.

AFP reported earlier on Wednesday that a suicide bomber drove an explosives-laden vehicle into the convoy near the Kandahar airport, home to a major military base for international troops helping Afghan security forces in their battle against the Taliban insurgency.

“At around noon a car bomb targeted a convoy of foreign forces in the Daman area of Kandahar,” he said.

The Taliban terrorist group, which has a heavy presence in the southern Afghan province, claimed the attack in a text message to the news agency. Local media also said the group announced it is behind the attack.

The Rest…HERE

Leave a Reply

Join the revolution in 2018. Revolution Radio is 100% volunteer ran. Any contributions are greatly appreciated. God bless!

Follow us on Twitter