Bodies of 23 Dead Kids Allegedly Stolen for Use in Film of False Flag Chemical Attack in Syria

Thursday, May 4, 2017
By Paul Martin

By Claire Bernish
TheFreeThoughtProject.com
May 4, 2017

Just days after news emerged President Trump’s Mar-a-Lago guests witnessed “after dinner entertainment” in his rash decision to launch missiles into Syria in response to an alleged, but as yet unproven, chemical attack on Syrian civilians by President Bashar al-Assad, reports are emerging another a false flag chemical attack has been staged and filmed in Syria — for a possible second time.

An unnamed and unverified “military and diplomatic source” told State-run Sputnik a fabricated chemical weapons attack has been filmed by State-run Al Jazeera News — with dozens of civilian and emergency personnel participating in the staged-for-video event.

“The ‘effectiveness’ of the White Helmets’ TV-spectacle of accusing Syrian authorities of attacking civilians in Khan Shaykhun with sarin inspired terrorists to continue filming the fake ‘series’. According to info confirmed via several channels, al-Jazeera television channel stringers have recently filmed a staged, fake scene of an alleged chemical attack against civilians by the Syrian Army,” the unnamed source told Sputnik.

“A multiple simultaneous uploading of filmed fake footage with ‘screaming’ social media comments was due to take place in the next few days (by Sunday) at the separate command of a mastermind and sponsor of the film in one of the European countries.”

And, according to the anonymous official, the phony attack had been “ordered from a European country.”

The Rest…HERE

Leave a Reply

Support Revolution Radio

For a limited time only, every $30.00 donation gets you a well crafted Boker Magnum Bailiff Tactical Throwing Knife. Every $20.00 donation gets you the same, but on a wonderful coffee mug. Just click the button below and give till it hurts...