Every Parent Needs to Read This Article- Our Children’s Failed Future

Monday, April 24, 2017
By Paul Martin

By Dave Hodges
TheCommonSenseShow.com
April 24th, 2017

America has been dumped in a pit of posionous snakes. The main question remains, which one of these snakes will deliver the fatal strike? And for most of our young adults, they are living in a failed economy with almost no way out. After reading this article, I will bet that many of your will change your mind about sending your children to college. Surprised? You won’t be after you read the following analysis. Amerika is a thrid world country for 50% of it citizens and that number is approaching 80%.

The 80-20 Factor

For 20% of Americans, they can send their children to college, have plenty to eat, go on vacations and live a comfortable life. However, for the rest of the 80%, to various degrees, are struggling, really struggling. And it is only to get worse.

The global elite need a horrific war to rid themselves of the old system and usher in the new system. Out of chaos comes order. This will set into motion the depopulation agenda that will accompany this coming martial law and World War III. We know the globalists seek to maximize profits at every turn. Therefore, one should ask themselves the question:

“How can the globalists make the most money as they usher in the New World Order?” The answer is simple, if they want to realize maximum value for their efforts, they should steal as much money from the American people as possible, before collapsing the economy.

An Economic Collapse Will Likely Happen First If There Is Not a War

bWhen we look at Social Security, Medicare, Medicaid and all the government programs that we all take for granted, the price tag is a whopping $222 trillion dollars. These numbers are going to be exacerbated and grow exponentially because the bulk of the baby boomers are entering retirement age. Even if we took every single penny that the federal government takes in and devote it to paying off these social programs, it would take 111 years to pay off this debt.

In the United States, credit swap derivatives created national debt totals of over one quadrillion dollars. That is one thousand trillion dollars! The entire GDP of the planet is estimated at $66 trillion dollars. And somehow, in the infinite wisdom of Congress in 2008, we falsely and naively believed that a $750 billion transfer of wealth (i.e., Bailout #1) was magically going to save the economy and the collective futures of the American middle class. In short, the debt created by futures speculation is approximately 16 times greater than the sum total of the entire wealth on the planet! And we think we are going to climb out of this? We could fund 1,000 bailouts and the eventual outcome will be the same, slavery by debt. We are being held in place, while our financial assets are being separated from our soon-to-be dead corpses. Meanwhile, Wall Street profits have never been higher.

The Collective Young Adult Work Force Has Little to No Future for Most

The fruits of the labor of young adults has already been transferred to the elite. Karl Marx is saying “I told you so!”

In a part of the dead American Dream, we used to tell our children, “Study hard, go to college, get a degree and you will get a good paying job in your field. This former guidepost designed for preparing young people to successfully enter adulthood, should no longer be held up as an ideal. Please consider the following as this downward trend has not changed in the past 5 years since I first noticed the approaching abyss:

The number of Americans in the 16 to 29 year old age bracket with a job declined by 18 percent between 2000 and 2010. Now, we can tack on another 5%.

The Rest…HERE

Comments are closed.

Join the revolution in 2018. Revolution Radio is 100% volunteer ran. Any contributions are greatly appreciated. God bless!

Follow us on Twitter