Swedish minister admits sex attack INCREASE just days after claiming incidents had fallen

Monday, March 6, 2017
By Paul Martin

SWEDEN’S integration minister has been forced to admit sex attacks in the country have actually increased – just days after she said the number of incidents had fallen.

By ALIX CULBERTSON
Express.co.uk
Mon, Mar 6, 2017

Ylva Johansson told the BBC last week the number of rapes in Sweden were “going down, and going down, and going down”.

Her remarks came after former Ukip leader Nigel Farage claimed in February the city of Malmo was the “rape capital of Europe due to EU migrant policies”.

However, days later official figures revealed there had been a 12 per cent dip in 2015, but the number of sex attacks had soared by 13 per cent in 2016.

Ms Johansson has now been forced to acknowledge her mistake to the Dagens Nyheter newspaper.

She said: “I based my answer on information that I had at the time, that the number of reports of rapes went down in 2015.

“It was wrong of me to speak of a development that was only based on one year.

“The preliminary figures for 2016 unfortunately show that the figures are on the rise. It’s important to be correct, of course.”

The Rest…HERE

Comments are closed.

Join the revolution in 2018. Revolution Radio is 100% volunteer ran. Any contributions are greatly appreciated. God bless!

Follow us on Twitter