WW3 WARNING: Kim Jong-Un could launch attack within MONTHS to test Donald Trump, US claims

Tuesday, December 6, 2016
By Paul Martin

NORTH Korea is poised to launch an attack within months to test Donald Trump’s new administration, a top US general has warned.

By REBECCA FLOOD
Express.co.uk
Tue, Dec 6, 2016

Commander of the Eighth Army Thomas Vandal issued the chilling warning on Tuesday, claiming the secretive regime led by brutal despot Kim Jong-Un could launch an assault within two months of Donald Trump entering the White House.

He said the Communist regime could seek to test the waters of the outspoken billionaire’s presidency.

The military brass theorised the tyrannical leader could raise military tension to provoke a response from the US, as early indications suggest a new direction in foreign policy, and they are unsure of what Trump’s attitude will be towards Pyongyang.

US Ambassador to the UN, Samantha Power, previously said: “North Korea is seeking to perfect its nuclear weapons and their delivery vehicles so they can hold the region and the world hostage under threat of nuclear strike.

“We will take additional significant steps, including new sanctions to demonstrate to North Korea that there are consequences to its unlawful and dangerous actions.”

And recently the barbaric leader said the international community should focus on America’s human rights abuses instead of his own – ignoring his own brutal gulags.

The Rest…HERE

Comments are closed.

Join the revolution in 2018. Revolution Radio is 100% volunteer ran. Any contributions are greatly appreciated. God bless!

Follow us on Twitter