Smart Meters mandated by government spontaneously exploding, setting off fires in private homes

Tuesday, August 11, 2015
By Paul Martin

by: L.J. Devon
NaturalNews.com
Tuesday, August 11, 2015

June 2015: Jolted awake at one in the morning, Veronica Onyskiw of Ontario Canada awoke to the sound of a loud revving car engine. That’s how she described the noise that was growing outside her home. She looked outside and quickly noticed a burning light outside the house, lighting up her backyard. As the revving sound grew louder, the lights in the house dimmed. Then suddenly, the lights went out and an explosion went off. Consumed by the smell of burning plastic and a fear that people were trying to burn down her house, she rushed to the landline phone only to realize it was dead. The smoke alarms weren’t working either. Reaching for her cell phone and rushing outside, she saw the fire, scaling and crawling across the back of her home. The bursts, the cracking, and the popping were coming from the recently installed government mandated Smart Meter. Firefighters on the scene confirmed that the faulty Smart Meter caused the fire, a problem that continues to be reported on throughout North America.

Smart Meters causing spontaneous fires that are hard to detect

The Rest…HERE

Leave a Reply

Happy Holidays! Revolution Radio is a 100% volunteer run site. We appreciate any holiday cheer you can spare this Christmas season. God bless!

Follow us on Twitter